Ironman Brazil Training Program
Program Starts: Mon 15-Dec-2014
Race Date: Sun 31-May-2015
Looking for a detailed training plan for your upcoming Ironman?
Paul Huddle and Roch Frey, coaches of Ironman Champions Heather Fuhr, Paula Newby-Fraser , Peter Reid, Spencer Smith and Chris Legh, now have specific have a specific 27-week Ironman training program available for IM Brazil.
They have the hands on experience from racing Ironman as well as having coached all levels of triathletes to successful finishes.
Paul Huddle & Roch Frey
A detailed training program specific to the early IM Brazil, along with a special Q and A section with Roch and Paul, have produced a 99% success rate for all members from first time Ironman competitors to the elite.
How do you train for an early season Ironman and properly recover then successfully race for the remainder of the season? The Ironman Brazil 24-week program will get your ready for the moderately challenging bike and run course in Florianopois. Key information will be given on how to properly add in early season races that will help in your Ironman preparation along with information on how to recover afterwards.
Includes a detailed training plan for the 3-weeks after the race (27 weeks of detailed training in total). Our goal is to make sure that you are not only successful on race day, but properly recover after the race making sure you are ready for future races and training. Athletes will also have Q and A access for 5 weeks following their Ironman.
- Extensive and very specific training program
- Details on how to add in early season races
- The entire 24 weeks prior to race day along with 3 weeks of recovery training afterwards
- Day to day workouts
- Early season periodized plan so no need to be in shape prior to start
- Adjustable around YOUR time constraints through unlimited access to Q and A that is answered by Roch and Paul
- Developed by Paul Huddle and Roch Frey. Coaches of Ironman Champions Paul Newby-Fraser, Heather Fuhr, Spencer Smith, Chris Legh and Peter Reid.
This is an online program. No training schedules will be mailed to you so no shipping charges apply. You will receive by mail Multisports.com schwag 6-weeks prior to race day.