Ironman Louisville Online Training Program
Program Starts: Mon 27-Apr-2015
Race Date: Sun 11-Oct-2015
They have the hands on experience from racing Ironman as well as having coached all levels of triathletes to successful finishes. Detailed training programs specific to Ironman Louisville, along with a special Q and A section with Roch and Paul, have produced a 99% success rate for all members from first time Ironman competitors to the elite.
Paul Huddle & Roch Frey
You're already well into your training for the triathlon season (or, perhaps you're not) and have a number of races prior to your big goal on in Louisville. The questions remain,
- When should you start training for Ironman Louisville?
- How much should you do?
- How will you work your other races around the training you know you need to do for the ironman?
- Shouldn't you be doing 5-6 hour rides and 2-3 hour runs right now?
Includes a detailed training plan for the 3-weeks after the race (27 weeks of detailed training in total). Our goal is to make sure that you are not only successful on race day, but properly recover after the race making sure you are ready for future races and training. Athletes will also have Q and A access for 5 weeks following their Ironman.
- extensive and very specific training program for the course in Louisville
- the entire 24 weeks prior to race day
- day to day workouts
- periodized plan
- adjustable around YOUR time constraints.
- Developed by Paul Huddle and Roch Frey. Coaches of Ironman Champions Paul Newby-Fraser, Heather Fuhr and Peter Reid.
This is an online program. No training schedules will be mailed to you so no shipping charges apply. You will receive by mail Multisports.com schwag 6-weeks prior to race day.