Simply the best coaching available anywhere. Triathlon coaches Roch Frey and Paul Huddle coach all levels of triathletes including some of the most successful professionals in the history of the sport (including Paula Newby-Fraser, Heather Fuhr, and Peter Reid).
Personal Coaching Perks
- Copy of Multisports.com Coaching Manual
- 10% discount on multisports.com store products (excluding CompuTrainers).
- Camp registration priority including a 10% discount.
View more information on each coach's program.
- Roch Frey
Coach of Ironman Hawaii World Champions, Heather Fuhr and Peter Reid.
After a successful career as a professional triathlete, Roch found even more
success over the past 10 years coaching professionals and age-groupers to
wins at every distance.
- Paul Huddle
- Coach of World Champion Spencer Smith, and Ironman Champion Chris Legh. Paul is one of triathlons most respected coaches and was on the first USAT coaches committee as well as having had the experience from Ironman wins at Japan and top 10 finishes at Hawaii.
- Greg Welch
- Ironman Hawaii 1994 World Champion and coach of Ironman Wisconsin Champion Chris Lieto, Greg has made the complete jump to coaching. Let the plucky little Aussie help you realize your triathlon goals.
- Jimmy Riccitello
- One of the world's top professional triathletes for 20 years, Jimmy now puts the same dedication (and humor) into his coaching. Posting an 8:53 at Ironman Hawaii and countless wins at shorter distances, Jimmy has the experience and the know-how to coach athletes of all abilities for any distance.
- Michael Collins
- Michael specializes in coaching athletes for Sprint & Olympic Distance races, where he competed as a professional for several years, but he has experience racing all the way up to Ironman (9:48, Kona 91). Technique improvement and pacing is his main emphasis. He is considered to be one of the world's top swimming technique experts, but he has taken that same attention to detail to cycling and running for the complete triathlon package.
- Wade Blomgren
- A USAT Certified Triathlon Coach and 6 time Ironman finisher, Wade has been both personally trained and instructed as a coach by Roch and Paul since 1996.
- Terry Martin
- While racing as a professional triathlete Terry began her coaching career at UCSD (University of California San Diego) and has been there since 1992. Over the years she has developed into a top triathlon & running coach as well as a personal trainer.
- Mac Brown
- Mac Brown is a USAT Level 1 certified coach and the current head coach of the UCSD Triathlon team (back to back women's national champions).