8 Week Sprint and Olympic Distance Triathlon Training Programs
by Paula Newby-Fraser, Heather Fuhr, Paul Huddle, & Roch Frey
Ironman Champions Paula Newby-Fraser and Heather Fuhr, along with Triathlete Magazine's 'Dear Coach' columnists Paul Huddle and Roch Frey bring you THEIR latest training programs.
Each program includes:
- Detailed 8-week training calendar
- Workout details for all swim, bike, and run training sessions
- Heart rate training parameters
- Relevant swimming, cycling, and running drills
- Stretching and abdominal exercises
- Mental preparation
These 8-week printed schedules and supporting information will take you through a well-designed and logical buildup and taper for your sprint or olympic distance triathlon. Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, this program will optimize your training and race potential from start to finish.
Whether you are training for Mrs. T's Chicago Triathlon, the New York City Triathlon, the LA Triathlon, or your local club event...LEARN FROM THE BEST!
This program is offered with optional access to a private area on our website, where you can ask coaches Roch Frey and Paul Huddle specific questions
- Sprint Program - hard copy only - $29.95
- Olympic Program - hard copy only - $29.95
- Sprint Program - with "Ask the Coaches Q&A" access - $54.95
- Olympic Program - with "Ask the Coaches Q&A" access - $54.95
Note: This program is a printed program and will be mailed to you promptly after your order is processed.