Maui Jim - The Surf Monkey
Saturday, July 31st, 2010,
Oceanside Pier California
Only the chosen elite will ever consider that
they might, one day, touch the monkey
The Maui Jim Surf Monkey is a collection of events that has something for every endurance sport monkey.
Taking place on and around the Oceanside Pier.
- Parking and Directions to the start (pdf)
- 5km FLAT AND FAST RUN on the OCEANSIDE PIER AND STRAND (not on sand this year!)
- 1 Mile open water swim
- 4 & 6 mile paddleboard / SUP race
- Swim/Run/Paddle Stage Race - The King/Queen Monkey-combined time from 5km RUN, 1 Mile Swim and the 6-mile paddle board/SUP race
- TOP Banana award - combined time from the 5km run and the 1 Mile Swim
- Bike Valet - Put your swimming and/or running gear in a back pack, put your helmet on and ride to the Surf Monkey. We provide secure bicycle parking during the race. Just remember, you’ll have to ride home too.
Please send all refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund requests made before July 15th will be granted, minus a 10.00 administrative fee.
- Refund requests made after July 15th will be granted minus a 20.00 administration fee.
- NO Refund requests will granted after July 28th.