Mac Brown is a USAT Level 1 certified coach and the current head coach of the UCSD Triathlon team (back to back women's national champions). He competes professionally as a triathlete and will be toeing the start line in 2010 at the IM World Championships in Kona, HI. Mac is coached by Multisports co-founder Roch Frey and the two share the same philosophies of coaching. Balance and specificity create a healthy and competitive athlete.
Mac coaches athletes from beginner to elite.
Competitive and Coaching accolades:
- 4 x USA Triathlon All-American
- 2 x Inside Triathlon All-American
- 4th amateur at IM World Championships 2007
- 3 x 70.3 and 2 x Ironman overall amateur
- UCSD Sports clubs "Coach of the year" 2008/09
Contact Mac: email@example.com